What can you expect at Valley?
When you first visit Valley, we want you to be able to experience an uplifting time of worship, encouraging messages, friendly people and enjoyable atmosphere. And we know that your first time at a church, any church, brings up some questions.
- We invite you to make your first stop our donut and coffee bar!
- You'll enjoy upbeat music and a practical message that will help you deal with real life issues. What you'll learn on the weekend, you'll be able to use during the week.
- We're more concerned about meeting your real life needs than what you wear. So dress casually, and you'll fit right in.
- We do collect an offering, but the offering is for those who are a regular part of the Valley family. Instead of wanting you to give something, we are wanting you to get something!
- Communion is offered at all of our services. At Valley, communion is open to anyone who believes in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. For those who choose not to participate, this time can be used for quiet contemplation.
-If you haven't been to Church in a while, Valley has you in mind! There's already enough to think about when attending a Church for the first time. We hope that getting some of this "stuff" out of the way not only encourages you to join us for Church, but also helps you connect with the practical encouragement that God has for you.